Air Fryer Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe!
BBQ TWICE BAKED POTATOES
2 large russet potatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
salt & Kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup shredded cooked chicken (coated in BBQ sauce)
1/2 cup barbecue sauce (I used Sonny's Sweet)
4 oz. mild cheddar cheese, shredded.
1/4 cup chopped green onions.
3 tbsp. butter
2 tbsp. milk
1/2 cup sour cream
Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F (5 minutes).
Scrub potatoes and prick with a fork several times. Wrap each potato with a wet paper towel. Cook in microwave on high in 3-minute intervals turning potatoes with tongs each interval. Cook until squeeze or fork tender. Coat potatoes in olive oil, salt w/ kosher salt.
Place potatoes in air fryer- cook at 400 degrees, 10 minutes. Let potatoes cool slightly, then cut a large slit in top. Scoop out flesh of potatoes, leaving a thin layer on bottom and sides.
In a medium bowl, mix potato flesh, black pepper, butter, milk and 1/4 cup sour cream.
Place potato skins on aluminum foil. Put potato mixture into potato skin. Top with shredded BBQ chicken and cheddar cheese. Place in Air Fryer (one at a time) Cook on 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions, add sour cream and extra bbq sauce.
- For a richer flavor, use sour cream instead of Greek yogurt in the filling.
- Add a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of bacon bits on top of each potato before serving.
- For a vegetarian version, use grilled vegetables instead of chicken.
- Buffalo chicken twice baked potatoes: Use buffalo sauce instead of barbecue sauce and top with blue cheese crumbles.
Opens in a new windowwww.mamagourmand.com
Buffalo chicken twice baked potatoes
- Taco twice baked potatoes: Use taco seasoned chicken, sour cream, and shredded cheese. Top with chopped tomatoes, lettuce, and your favorite taco toppings.
Opens in a new windowspicysouthernkitchen.com
Taco twice baked potatoes
- Greek twice baked potatoes: Use feta cheese, chopped kalamata olives, and a drizzle of olive oil.
Opens in a new windowwww.howsweeteats.com
Greek twice baked potatoes
Thanks so much for watching this video and for watching Collard Valley Cooks! Please share our information with your friends and family. Chris & Tammy Nichols