Air Fryer Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe!
BBQ TWICE BAKED POTATOES
2 large russet potatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
salt & Kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup shredded cooked chicken (coated in BBQ sauce)
1/2 cup barbecue sauce (I used Sonny's Sweet)
4 oz. mild cheddar cheese, shredded.
1/4 cup chopped green onions.
3 tbsp. butter
2 tbsp. milk
1/2 cup sour cream
Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F (5 minutes).
Scrub potatoes and prick with a fork several times. Wrap each potato with a wet paper towel. Cook in microwave on high in 3-minute intervals turning potatoes with tongs each interval. Cook until squeeze or fork tender. Coat potatoes in olive oil, salt w/ kosher salt.
Place potatoes in air fryer- cook at 400 degrees, 10 minutes. Let potatoes cool slightly, then cut a large slit in top. Scoop out flesh of potatoes, leaving a thin layer on bottom and sides.
In a medium bowl, mix potato flesh, black pepper, butter, milk and 1/4 cup sour cream.
Place potato skins on aluminum foil. Put potato mixture into potato skin. Top with shredded BBQ chicken and cheddar cheese. Place in Air Fryer (one at a time) Cook on 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions, add sour cream and extra bbq sauce.
- For a richer flavor, use sour cream instead of Greek yogurt in the filling.
- Add a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of bacon bits on top of each potato before serving.
- For a vegetarian version, use grilled vegetables instead of chicken.
- Buffalo chicken twice baked potatoes: Use buffalo sauce instead of barbecue sauce and top with blue cheese crumbles.
Opens in a new windowwww.mamagourmand.com
Buffalo chicken twice baked potatoes
- Taco twice baked potatoes: Use taco seasoned chicken, sour cream, and shredded cheese. Top with chopped tomatoes, lettuce, and your favorite taco toppings.
Opens in a new windowspicysouthernkitchen.com
Taco twice baked potatoes
- Greek twice baked potatoes: Use feta cheese, chopped kalamata olives, and a drizzle of olive oil.
Opens in a new windowwww.howsweeteats.com
Greek twice baked potatoes
Thanks so much for watching this video and for watching Collard Valley Cooks! Please share our information with your friends and family. Chris & Tammy Nichols
Tammy & Chris Thank you for visiting Collard Valley Cooks!
Soul food, Southern recipes, Learn how to cook, CVC cooking videos
Collard Valley Cooks participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
Collard Valley Cooks doesn't offer digital content for sale on any other website. You may obtain legal copies of digital content through our website here. If you purchase from another source, keep in mind that it isn't a legal copy of digital content and your information may not be secure. This website is a secure website.
©2024 Collard Valley Cooks LLC, All Rights Reserved.